Press’d Rewards – Terms and Conditions
- The gift card must be activated at a Press’d restaurant before it can be used.
- The card is valid so long as there is a balance remaining.
- It can be redeemed for all food products at any Press’d restaurant.
- Cards will not be replaced or refunded in the event of loss, theft, or damage.
- Card has no monetary value until paid for and activated at a Press’d restaurant.
- Cards may be topped up.
- The card balance is in Canadian dollars.
- If the value of your gift card is not enough to cover the cost of your purchase, you may pay the outstanding amount using another payment method.
- Any claim by a holder of a purchased card will be limited to the amount of the available card balance or associated account. The card holder hereby waives all claims for damages that exceed the amount of the available balance, including all direct or indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, and/or punitive damages.
The bearer of this card agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- This card is not a credit or debit card.
- The Press’d Rewards card is the exclusive property of the Press’d chain of franchises/corporate stores.
- This card can be used to collect and/or exchange gratification in Press’d rewards on any meal at a Press’d restaurant.
- The Press’d dollars on this card are associated with a virtual customer account tied exclusively to this card.
- No account may be negative.
- The gratifications in Press’d dollars are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- On registering, this card is activated and ready for immediate use. (https://pressd.datacandyinfo.com)
- The Press’d chain of franchises/corporate stores is not responsible for fraudulent card use or for lost or stolen cards.
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported to the Press’d The Sandwich Company customer service via email@example.com.
- The Press’d chain of franchises/corporate stores reserves the right to automatically cancel without notice any card that remains inactive for 12 months or more.
- No reimbursement or compensation will be provided for the balance of an unused, cancelled, lost, or stolen card.
In the event of a discrepancy between information on the website and any other published or informational document, the website prevails.
Press’d may modify these condition and any aspect of the Program without notice and reserves the right to end the Program at any time.